New iPad Pro
Apple revealed a new iPad Pro, a smaller 9.7-inch version of last years iPad Pro release.
The new iPad Pro has a smaller display and weighs less than one pound. It is the same size as the iPad Air 2. Even though it’s a smaller version, it still packs a punch and even has some improvements over the larger version. The new iPad Pro is powered by the A9X processor. It possesses a lot of similar features, including four-speakers, low reflective screen and is 40 percent less reflective than the iPad Air 2’s screen. It has a new True Tone Display, which measures ambient light color temperatures and then changes the screen to match your surroundings and has a 12-megapixel rear camera.
The new iPad Pro comes in four different colors – silver, gold, space grey and rose gold. You can also choose from three size capacities, 32GB on up to 256GB. Items in Bold highlight the advantages of the new iPad Pro versus last years 12.7-inch iPad Pro.
– 64 bit A9X CPU
– “Hey Siri” always on support
– 9.7″ wide color Retina Display, with True Tone Technology (adjusts on screen color temperature to match ambient lighting)
– Four Speakers
– Smart Connector with support for Apple keyboard case and optional Apple Pencil
– 12-megapixel Rear Camera
– 5-megapixel Front Camera
– 4K HD Video Recording
– True Tone Display
– Live Photo Support
Prices for the new iPad Pro are as follows:
– $599 for 32GB with Wi-Fi
– $729 for the 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
– $749 for 128GB with Wi-Fi
– $879 for 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
– $899 for 256GB with Wi-Fi
– $1,029 for 256GB Wi-FI + Cellular